What is the meaning of armhole in Malay?
The meaning of “armhole” in Malay is “lubang lengan”.
How do I use the word ‘armhole’ in Bahasa Melayu?
Here are some ‘contoh ayat’ that you can use:
1. Saya perlu membesarkan lubang lengan pada baju ini agar lebih selesa dipakai.
2. Lubang lengan baju ini terlalu ketat, bolehkah awak alter untuk saya?
3. Baju yang saya beli baru-baru ini mempunyai lubang lengan yang unik dan menarik.
What is the definition of ‘armhole’ in English?
An armhole is a term used in clothing design and construction to refer to the opening in a garment where the arm is inserted.
It is the space between the sleeve and the body of the garment, and it is designed to allow for ease of movement and comfort.
The size and shape of the armhole can vary depending on the style of the garment and the intended use.
A larger armhole may be used for a more relaxed fit or for a garment that is meant to be worn over other clothing, while a smaller armhole may be used for a more fitted or formal garment.
The armhole is an important part of garment construction, as it can affect the overall fit and comfort of the garment.
How do I pronounce the word armhole in British English?
The word “armhole” in British English is pronounced as “ahm-hohl”.
How do I use ‘armhole’ in a sentence in English?
Here are some examples that you can use ‘armhole’ in a sentence:
1. The armhole of the shirt was too tight, making it uncomfortable to wear.
2. She carefully measured the armhole of the dress to ensure a perfect fit.
3. The sleeveless top had large armholes, allowing for maximum movement and breathability.
4. The tailor suggested widening the armholes of the jacket to improve its fit.
5. The dancer’s costume had intricate beading around the armholes, adding a touch of glamour to her performance.
What are the related terms of ‘armhole’?
Here are other terms or similar words for ‘armhole’: