What is the meaning of outstation in Malay?
In Malay, “outstation” can be translated to “luar kawasan” or “luar negeri”, which means outside of the station or outside of the state/country, respectively. It is often used to describe a location that is far away from the main city or town.
How do I use the word ‘outstation’ in Bahasa Melayu?
Here are some ‘contoh ayat’ that you can use:
1. Saya perlu pergi ke luar kawasan untuk menghadiri mesyuarat di pejabat cawangan kami.
2. Minggu depan, saya akan bercuti ke luar kawasan bersama keluarga.
What is the definition of ‘outstation’ in English?
Outstation refers to a location that is situated outside of a particular city or town. It is a term commonly used in India to describe a place that is located away from the main city or town. Outstation can refer to a variety of places, including small towns, villages, or even remote areas that are not easily accessible.
When people use the term outstation, they are usually referring to a place that is located far away from their home or workplace. This could be a place that requires a long journey by car, bus, or train. Outstation travel is common in India, where people often travel long distances to visit family or attend important events.
Outstation travel can be challenging, especially if the destination is located in a remote area. It may require careful planning and preparation, including arranging transportation, accommodation, and food. However, many people enjoy traveling to outstation locations because it allows them to experience new cultures, meet new people, and explore new places.
Overall, outstation refers to a location that is situated outside of a particular city or town. It is a term commonly used in India to describe a place that is located away from the main city or town. Outstation travel can be challenging, but it can also be a rewarding experience that allows people to explore new places and cultures.
How do I pronounce the word outstation in British English?
The word outstation is pronounced as “aut-stey-shun” in British English.
How do I use ‘outstation’ in a sentence in English?
Here are some examples that you can use ‘outstation’ in a sentence:
1. I will be traveling to an outstation location for a business meeting next week.
2. The company has several outstation branches across the country.
3. We need to arrange for transportation to the outstation airport for our guests.
4. The outstation team will be responsible for handling the project in that region.
5. The hotel offers special rates for guests staying at their outstation properties.
What are the related terms of ‘outstation’?
Here are other terms or similar words for ‘outstation’:
8. Road trip