What is the meaning of refurbished in Malay?
The meaning of “refurbished” in Malay is “dibaik pulih” or “diperbaharui”. It refers to an item that has been repaired or restored to a like-new condition.
How do I use the word ‘refurbished’ in Bahasa Melayu?
Here are some ‘contoh ayat’ that you can use:
1. Barang yang telah dibaik pulih atau diperbaharui merujuk kepada barang yang telah dibaiki atau dipulihkan ke keadaan seperti baru.
2. Istilah “dibaik pulih” atau “diperbaharui” merujuk kepada barang yang telah diperbaiki atau dipulihkan ke keadaan seperti baru.
3. Apabila kita menyebutkan sesuatu barang sebagai “dibaik pulih” atau “diperbaharui”, ia bermaksud barang tersebut telah dibaiki atau dipulihkan ke keadaan seperti baru.
What is the definition of ‘refurbished’ in English?
Refurbished refers to a product that has been previously used or returned to the manufacturer or seller, but has been restored to a like-new condition.
This process typically involves repairing any defects or damage, cleaning and testing the product, and replacing any necessary parts. Refurbished products may also be updated with the latest software or firmware.
Refurbished products are often sold at a lower price than new products, making them a more affordable option for consumers.
They may also come with a warranty or guarantee, providing additional peace of mind for buyers.
It is important to note that not all refurbished products are created equal. Some may have undergone a more thorough refurbishment process than others, and some may still have minor cosmetic flaws or signs of wear and tear.
It is important to read the product description carefully and understand the seller’s return policy before making a purchase.
Refurbished products can be a great way to save money while still getting a high-quality product.
How do I pronounce the word refurbished in British English?
The word refurbished is pronounced as “ree-fur-bished” in British English.
How do I use ‘refurbished’ in a sentence in English?
Here are some examples that you can use ‘refurbished’ in a sentence:
1. I bought a refurbished laptop from the store, and it works just as well as a brand new one.
2. The company refurbished the old building, giving it a modern and sleek look.
3. The car was refurbished to its original condition, and it looked like it just came off the assembly line.
4. The furniture store sells refurbished pieces that have been restored to their former glory.
5. The phone was sent back to the manufacturer to be refurbished, and it came back looking and functioning like new.
What are the related terms of ‘refurbished’?
Here are other terms or similar words for ‘refurbished’: