What is the meaning of throwback in Malay?
The meaning of “throwback” in Malay is “mengimbas kembali” or “kenangan lama”. It is used to refer to a nostalgic memory or something that reminds you of the past.
How do I use the word ‘throwback’ in Bahasa Melayu?
Here are some ‘contoh ayat’ that you can use:
1. Saya rasa teruja apabila melihat gambar-gambar lama ini, ia mengimbas kembali kenangan indah saya semasa kecil dahulu.
2. Apabila saya mendengar lagu ini, ia membawa saya ke dalam suasana nostalgia dan mengimbas kembali kenangan lama bersama kawan-kawan.
3. Bila saya melihat kereta lama ini, ia membawa saya ke dalam dunia nostalgia dan mengimbas kembali kenangan manis bersama keluarga saya.
What is the definition of ‘throwback’ in English?
Throwback is a term used to describe something that is reminiscent of an earlier time or era. It can refer to a fashion trend, a style of music, a movie or TV show, or any other cultural artifact that was popular in the past but has since fallen out of favor.
The term is often used in a nostalgic or sentimental way, as people look back fondly on the things they enjoyed in their youth.
For example, a person might say that a particular song is a throwback to the 80s, or that a certain fashion trend is a throwback to the 60s.
The term can also be used to describe a person who embodies the style or attitude of a bygone era, such as someone who dresses in vintage clothing or listens to old-fashioned music.
Throwback is a way of celebrating the past and keeping its memories alive in the present.
How do I pronounce the word throwback in British English?
The word “throwback” is pronounced as “THROH-bak” in British English.
How do I use ‘throwback’ in a sentence in English?
Here are some examples that you can use ‘throwback’ in a sentence:
1. I love listening to throwback music from the 90s.
2. My mom showed me a throwback photo of her from when she was my age.
3. The fashion industry is always bringing back throwback styles from past decades.
4. I had a throwback moment when I saw my childhood home for the first time in years.
5. Let’s have a throwback movie night and watch some classic films from the 80s.
What are the related terms of ‘throwback’?
Here are other terms or similar words for ‘throwback’: